Scary Text Generator. Yanmar Marine Diesel Generators. Demonoid Invitation Code Generator Download.
Scary Text Generator
- an apparatus that produces a vapor or gas
- engine that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy by electromagnetic induction
- A thing that generates something, in particular
- A dynamo or similar machine for converting mechanical energy into electricity
- An apparatus for producing gas, steam, or another product
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something; “he was the generator of several complaints”
- Uncannily striking or surprising
- Frightening; causing fear
- (scare) frighten: cause fear in; “The stranger who hangs around the building frightens me”; “Ghosts could never affright her”
- (scare) panic: sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events; “panic in the stock market”; “a war scare”; “a bomb scare led them to evacuate the building”
- chilling: provoking fear terror; “a scary movie”; “the most terrible and shudderytales of murder and revenge”
- a passage from the Bible that is used as the subject of a sermon; “the preacher chose a text from Psalms to introduce his sermon”
- A piece of written or printed material regarded as conveying the authentic or primary form of a particular work
- the words of something written; “there were more than a thousand words of text”; “they handed out the printed text of the mayor’s speech”; “he wants to reconstruct the original text”
- Written or printed words, typically forming a connected piece of work
- textbook: a book prepared for use in schools or colleges; “his economics textbook is in its tenth edition”; “the professor wrote the text that he assigned students to buy”
- A book or other written or printed work, regarded in terms of its content rather than its physical form
scary text generator – No Way
That’s three ‘terrorific’ short stories for one low price.
No Way out – Mike takes a bet to go inside a haunted house, but will he live long enough to collect?
The Price of Friendship – How much is a best friend worth? Joey finds out the hard way.
Hobgoblin Horror – Jake only volunteered at the retirement home because Shelby works there. So, it’s no wonder he’s doesn’t hear Mr. Fitches’ warnings about a local homicidal hobgoblin–too bad for him.
Praise for the Author:
“…master of mid-grade horror, M.J.A. Ware’s tales are told in a pleasantly chatty first-person style, the voice convincingly that of a young teen put-upon by sisters, brothers, parents, friends and the rest of the world… until the rest of the world jumps in with scares aplenty.” –Sheila Deeth, Author, blogger, and reviewer.
“Writing for (a) younger audience can be tricky, but Michael Ware knows the tricks.” –Author, Laura Lund
Punctuation in some reviews may be corrected.
226/366 – Help Me
Now, some people may say there’s something a bit odd about two grown men texting each other about dolls. But we both had an unspoken plan. You see certain things about childhood are just, well, creepy. Clowns, dolls, Jimmy Saville – all supposedly fun but really the stuff of nightmares.
And today I finally went and purchased two of the dolls. This is Verity, she was a fabulous model and I’d like to thank her for her hard work. I have to say that, or she’ll no doubt finish me off in my sleep.
I used blood splatter brushes by Scully7491 on Deviantart to finish this. I know I should make my own brushes, but I am lazy and just don’t have the time.
Scary Books to Sink Your Teeth Into
scary text generator
~ From the #1 bestselling author of Reunion and Twisted Vengeance.
~ Listed with Goodreads Best Breakout Authors of 2011.
Creepy is a collection of short stories, some fiction and some not that will send shivers down your spine!
Creepy contains two of my favorite short-suspense stories (The Rumblin’ and Murdoch’s Eyes), but best of all, it includes some of my real life supernatural experiences…absolutely true ghoststories. I was around ten years old when I had my first supernatural experience. Thirty years later, my ghosts have returned and they are creepier than ever. I’ve seen full-bodied apparations, felt a dark presence practically breathing down my neck, and I work everyday with a ghost who seems more curious than anything.
The following true stories are all inside CREEPY:
~ The Shadow Man
~ The Ghost Named Earl
~ Someone in the Basement
These ghostly experiences have influenced my writing and allowed me to truly capture the essence of fear and suspense that you’ll discover in my fiction. If you enjoy creepy tales from Stephen King, you’ll love my heart pounding, short stories too. This collection of true stories and short suspense will at the very least, creep you out!
OTHER HOT REVIEWS:
“With the author using horror as a psychological special effect, Murdoch’s Eyes packs a fearsome punch. A killer of a short story thriller!” – Michele Tater, The Couch Tater Review
“Murdoch’s Eyes is a wicked, twisted little tale. A thrilling paranormal both well written and with some truly freaky characters. I don’t think I’ll ever look at anyone with green eyes the same again.” – Jen Wylie, Author of Sweet Light
“Reading the reviews of this book, I wondered if it was all it was hyped up to be. Reading it – I discovered it really was. The violence is beautifully executed, the plot is perfect in its speed and intensity and the characters are wonderfully written. Jeff Bennington has written a stunning story here. Ten out of ten.” – Michael Wilson
“Very interesting story, Jeff! I don’t think I would’ve gotten much sleep either.” – Neal Hock, The Bookhound’s Den
***If you like ghost stories you’ll love REUNION, an Amazon bestselling ghost story that takes place twenty years after a school shooting, with a twist that willl kick your….well you get the idea.
**** Be sure to check out Jeff’s latest release, TWISTED VENGEANCE, Love is patient and love is kind… sometimes… sometimes not.
You can follow Jeff on Twitter @TweetTheBook and his blog, The Writing Bomb. Write a review and then look him up online. He’d love to meet you!